EatMyBulletGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EatMyBulletGaming

EMB Gaming Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test

Go down 
+5
Lindq
Conjekt
Ben Dover
Joens
Diomedes
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Diomedes
Admin
Diomedes

Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Empty
PostSubject: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:30 am

Hello,

Recently, we had some problems with some sniper clips. Most of the clips we had did not have a great quality and so we can't use them.

We NEED sniper clips before Reincarnation goes to the editor.

We NEED:

Quad Sniper Feeds
Triple Collats
Quad Collats
All Pro (Would be better if this was in a feed)
No scope across map collat (double kill)
360 no scopes
Random throwing knife with quickscopes straight after (Not really needed).

Play ground war, domination and look at videos in the other topic under Tips and Tricks MW3 for advice.

Please post you have read this to show your still active on the forums!

I will NOT send the clips to the editor until we have sufficient sniper clips to balance up the montage.

Back to top Go down
https://embgaming.forumotion.co.uk
Joens

Joens

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:47 pm

"you have read this to show your still active on the forums!"
Back to top Go down
http://mario.joens.se
Ben Dover

Ben Dover

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:52 pm

read.
I'm the last guy to provide any sort of sniper footage tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Conjekt

Conjekt

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:27 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Conjekt
Lindq

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:57 am

Back to top Go down
Ne0N

Ne0N

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:05 am

Back to top Go down
Conjekt

Conjekt

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:38 am

By the way, I have some sniper feeds laying around in my vault. I will have a look at them tomorrow (friday) and send them to iRon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Conjekt
iRonshaft

iRonshaft

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Looked at everyones clips today. Found like 10 clips in total that is useable.

Sorry to say this to some of you, but a lot of the clips in the theaters are useless..

If you are unsure of what is the standard today of good clips check the links below:
- This is my opinion on what level of clips we should get. If you don't think so, let me know, we'll talk it over!
-- This is random montages found on the Interwebs. Just what came to mind. Dont worry about the edit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s14lPttRvt4&feature=channel_video_title
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IJQimJYUsc&feature=channel_video_title

The trend is now-a-days that the Kill-feed (down left corner) has to be clean. Meaning if you get 4 kills in a rapid succession, but there is a guy who kills someone in the middle, the clips arent usable for a teamtage. Its prolly usable in a day/week-tage but not a Teamtage.
You can of course do like a sexy turnaround for the last kill or something out of the ordinary to make the clip usable, or else not.

Another trend is headshot-feeds / Penis-feeds. This is were all your kills or most of them are made of headshots. I have a couple of friends who goes for clips ever time they play and they are going for Quad headshot kills since this is prolly the most godly atm.

I know a lot of the clips are sniping, but the reason for this is a lot of youtubers like sniping clips. It shows a lot of talent.
I think Reg(ular) guns is equally good to watch, but the standard sometimes has to be better. The cool thing about reg guns, is its really rare seen, so I kinda like it.

Again this is only my thoughts.. if you have anything to add, please do Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironshizzle
Joens

Joens

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 am

iRonshaft wrote:
The trend is now-a-days that the Kill-feed (down left corner) has to be clean. Meaning if you get 4 kills in a rapid succession, but there is a guy who kills someone in the middle, the clips arent usable for a teamtage.

Not to be a dick about it, but I really hate that everyone wants to follow the trends, yeah sure there might be some that say "fuck this, there's no feeds" well fuck 'em, if it's nice editing that wont be a problem. It's NOT all about the fucking feeds!

Love Joens -.-
Back to top Go down
http://mario.joens.se
iRonshaft

iRonshaft

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:25 am

Joens wrote:
iRonshaft wrote:
The trend is now-a-days that the Kill-feed (down left corner) has to be clean. Meaning if you get 4 kills in a rapid succession, but there is a guy who kills someone in the middle, the clips arent usable for a teamtage.

Not to be a dick about it, but I really hate that everyone wants to follow the trends, yeah sure there might be some that say "fuck this, there's no feeds" well fuck 'em, if it's nice editing that wont be a problem. It's NOT all about the fucking feeds!

Love Joens -.-

So True... This is not thinking out of the box or being original, but I think we have to start out this way to get our youtube channel started. If we take a risk that alot will dislike, then we wont get as much success I think.

Me and max taked about it the other day aswell... Making a Non-sniping montage - But yea.. Think we have to wait with stuff like that and make the first one a solid hit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironshizzle
Diomedes
Admin
Diomedes

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:57 am

"[EMB] Diomedes: try get a triple kill hardscope haha
[EMB] Murderwife: rly?
[EMB] Murderwife: thats easy
[EMB] Murderwife: in mw3 it is
[EMB] Murderwife: just so u know
[EMB] Murderwife: i didnt do a sniper gameplay on this com
[EMB] Diomedes: ok thats fine
[EMB] Diomedes: but what yo mean is easy ?
[EMB] Diomedes: hitting 3 people , one bullet on sniper rifle is easy Surprised ?
[EMB] Murderwife: i do hs triple all the time"

Dio inhales.
Dio doens't exhale.
Back to top Go down
https://embgaming.forumotion.co.uk
Murderwife

Murderwife

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 am

But its hardscoping! ><
I wanna get a tripple qs not hs... <3 alien
Back to top Go down
iCryGaming

iCryGaming

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Dude wee need them you can try get qs ones too but for now it would be GREAT if you could hit some hs tripples and maybe if your lucky a quad.. if you get a few trriples i will kiss you..
Back to top Go down
Murderwife

Murderwife

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:18 pm

we have a deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test   Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Updates - Important + Active Test
Page 1 of 1