EatMyBulletGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EatMyBulletGaming

EMB Gaming Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**IMPORTANT - READ THIS**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joens

Joens

**IMPORTANT - READ THIS** Empty
PostSubject: **IMPORTANT - READ THIS**   **IMPORTANT - READ THIS** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:20 am

Hey guys!

In order to get your clips in a montage that I'll be making for the clan there's a few things you need to do.

1. After you've got a clip upload the whole gameplay to your vault and not just the part where you get your kills.
2. Name it "Description + time", ex. "5man feed mp7 at 5:30min"
3. Once you have 5 or more clips you send me a message telling me that you want me to record them and I will PM you back once I've done so.
4. I don't want any clips that you have recorded yourself with Fraps or w/e software you use.

In order to get a montage as sleek as possible I want the same settings on all clips and that's the reason I want you to do this.

If you're interested in knowing why I want this here goes:

When I record I record the gameplay at 0.1x the normal speed at 60 FPS and the sound separately, once I've done that I open up the clip in virtualdub which then allows me to speed up the clip to normal speed which then gives me a clip with 600 FPS (0.1 x 10 = 1=Normal speed), I then later add the game sound while I'm editing. When editing I can then get the clip down to around 3% of the normal speed for really smooth slow motion.

*NOTE* This is for EMB members only.

Sorry if I sound angry or anything I just want you guys to get what I mean.

//Joens
Back to top Go down
http://mario.joens.se

**IMPORTANT - READ THIS**
Page 1 of 1