EatMyBulletGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EatMyBulletGaming

EMB Gaming Squad

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

MissEllaaa Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissEllaaa

MissEllaaa

MissEllaaa Application Empty
PostSubject: MissEllaaa Application   MissEllaaa Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Name: Ella
Steam name: N/A
In-game name: N/A ( gamertag: Miss Ellaaa x )
What times do you game?: Noon & Evenings
Do you have a mic?: Yeaaa
Do you have TS3? (If not you will need it): Oh no..
What games do you play? (MMORPG/RPG/FPS): MW2, MW3, COD4, Black Ops, Left 4 Dead Series, Rayman Origins, Sims 3, am gonna play Guild Wars 2
What other platforms do you play?: Xbox 360
Additional comments: I got a British accent. Smile

Your History

How long have you been playing PC?: Never.. :c
When did you start the call of duty series?: 2009, Modern Warfare 2
Have you ever played competitive gaming?: Nope
Additional comments: Hello

Current Information

What Call Of Duty do you play most?: MW2 & 3
What is your K/D? (On average): 1.00 but idc
What is your favourite weapon?(MW3): Oooh M4A1, Striker, Type 95, Scar-L, mp7, MSR
What is your favourite map? (MW3): Arkaden + Interchange
What gametype do you most play? Team Deathmatch S&D
Which position do you prefer? (Rusher, Camper, Defender etc.): I enjoy changing up but I'm better as a defender; me rushing = Fail..
What class are you most likely to take? (Sniper, Assault, LMG, SMG): Assault
Additional comments:

Media Information

If you do not have a youtube account please disregard this section and move on
What is your YouTube channel? (Please link) youtube.com/shineegirlx
What types of videos do you upload?: Edits, Commentaries, Funtages, Reactions, Vlogs (inactive)
What types of videos can you produce for EMB?: Commentaries, Top 5 Commentating
How often can you upload a video to the EMB channel?: 1-2 videos a month
Do you edit?: Yeah I dooo but pissed I can't anymore cause my sony vegas got a virus :/ HOT DAYUM.
Do you do GFX?: Nein
Additional comments: This channel has been inactive for a while however I hope to bring more appreciation EMB Smile maybe continuing on a different channel with motivated people will work out better too!

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join EMB?: In my eyes it seems to be the most driven PC team out there at the moment Very Happy Fun and uniqueness is definitely my cup of tea.

What do you expect from EMB?: Being involved helps me to come back to youtube gradually and hone my skills with the aid from others with software (as a lot of my programs have broken last year which is one of the reasons I became inactive.) Basically I'm asking for others to occasionally upload their gameplays/clips with my commentary and do a few Top 5s. I'd like to meet some new people too, wouldn't mind doing some dual coms Very Happy

Where did you hear about us from?: iJoens I love that awesome Swedish dude!!! ;D He suggested that I join.

Additional comments: Can't promise I'll be the most active member, I could probably handle one or two videos a month as a lot is going on at home at the moment. People have just been suggesting I rejoin the youtube scene to get distracted and get back into video making & all that jazz :'D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SHINeeGirlx
iCryGaming

iCryGaming

PostSubject: Re: MissEllaaa Application   MissEllaaa Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Yay-yo heard alot about you seems like weve got our swaga back... Looking forwards to some commentaries and possibly some dual and tri or quad commentaries. would we awesome. Welcome back i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Conjekt

Conjekt

PostSubject: Re: MissEllaaa Application   MissEllaaa Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:03 am

Thank you for showing an interest in our squad! Your application has been reviewed and you have been given a two week trial.
This is to get a feel for the squad, make sure you are satisfied with us and that we are satisfied with you!
It also allows us to evaluate your abilities and attributes.
Your trial period is from 29/01/2012 to 12/02/2012
I will evaluate different qualities such as: activity on forums and in-game; your participation on ventrilo; and your general attitude aswell as other qualities.
to pass the two-week trial you must: be active on forums, in-game and with the squad, striclty abide by our rules and have a great time Very Happy

iRonshaft

iRonshaft

PostSubject: Elllah !   MissEllaaa Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:51 am

ALLAH ! ouch I mean ELLA..!

Glad to see you are, a bit, back in the game!

She was the only one to get more views than me on our old top 5 series, so she is definitely good at the youtube shizzle...

Looking forward to the media part and im perfectly fine with you not being an active gamer for us..! Smile

Cheers

Diomedes
Admin
Diomedes

PostSubject: Re: MissEllaaa Application   MissEllaaa Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:23 am

Hello one from the far south!

Welcome and grats on the application Very Happy

Let's get the tubeyou stuff rolling!!

Joens

Joens

PostSubject: Re: MissEllaaa Application   MissEllaaa Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:33 am

Welcome back Very Happy I've missed your commentaries, it's gonna be nice to watch them again Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MissEllaaa Application   MissEllaaa Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MissEllaaa Application
Page 1 of 1