EatMyBulletGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EatMyBulletGaming

EMB Gaming Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben Dover Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Dover

Ben Dover

Ben Dover Application Empty
PostSubject: Ben Dover Application   Ben Dover Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:36 am

Hey guys, happy new year.
Here is.. an APPLICATION! YAY!

Personal Information

Name: Joep Boselie
Steam name: tsakejb
In-game name: Ben Dover
What times do you game?: Afternoon and evening, when i'm free. Wich is often... Smile
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you have TS3?: Yes
What games do you play?: Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops and Quake 3/Quake Live.
What other platforms?: None, need a mouse to shoot people Smile
Additional comments: About me: I'm a 27 year old student. All my free time at home goes into gaming and watching movies/tv shows. Outside gaming and school I play in a rugby team and I do karate. Here is a video of me kicking a dude in the head Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVkcOOYKqLA&feature=plcp&context=C372618aUDOEgsToPDskLHxifKbIfv7_bda9dC00bq

Your History

How long have you been playing PC?: Probably about 15 years.. started with dos games on big floppy disks Smile
When did you start the call of duty series?: Played CoD 1 a little bit and CoD 2 a lot.
Have you ever played with a squad before?: Not really, only on a few casual LAN parties, nothing serious.
Have you ever played competitive gaming?: No, but i would like to give it a shot.

Current Information

What Call Of Duty do you play most?: MW3 right now
What is your K/D? (On average): About 2 usually, without lethal killstreaks. Only ever use uav's and such
What is your favourite weapon?(MW3): ACR, MP7, and RPG7 ROCKET LAUNCHERS!!! Smile
What is your favourite map? (MW3): Don't really have a favourite
What gametype do you most play?: Domination and Kill Confirmed
Which position do you prefer?: I'm usually the rushing type. I can defend/patrol an area/objective but I always keep moving. Don't have the patience to sit in one spot. Practically never use prone. First shooter I really got into was Quake 3, so i like fast pace.
What class are you most likely to take?: SMG, or assault rifles when I have to play a little more careful/slow.

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join EMB?: Some times i want to win. Other times i wanna fuck about and have fun. Both are easier when your not alone Smile I'm also interested in playing with people that i can learn from/with.
What do you expect from EMB?: Nothing much, I'm just looking for people to play with and talk too while playing. I like the youtube video part. Never made anything myself but i think it would be really cool to feature in an awesome video Smile
Where did you hear about us from?: Saw a post on Hupitgaming.com
Additional comments:
I wanted to see exotic places. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them!
Back to top Go down
Joens

Joens

PostSubject: Re: Ben Dover Application   Ben Dover Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:04 am

Hello there and welcome to the forums. Nice to see you here.
Good luck on your application!

//Joens
Back to top Go down
http://mario.joens.se
Conjekt

Conjekt

PostSubject: Re: Ben Dover Application   Ben Dover Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Hi Ben!
Thank you for showing an interest in our squad! Your application has been reviewed and you have been given a two week trial.
This is to get a feel for the squad, make sure you are satisfied with us and that we are satisfied with you!
It also allows us to evaluate your abilities and attributes.
Your trial period is from 02/01/2012 to 16/1/2012
I will evaluate different qualities such as: activity on forums and in-game; your participation on ventrilo; and your general attitude aswell as other qualities.
to pass the two-week trial you must: be active on forums, in-game and with the squad, striclty abide by our rules and have a great time

Please, add the rest of the members, if you haven't already done so
(There should be a topic up with all the members accounts, if not then add the through our steam group)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other member.
See you on the battlefield!

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Conjekt
Diomedes
Admin
Diomedes

PostSubject: Re: Ben Dover Application   Ben Dover Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:12 am

Welcome!

See you on the battlefield (when i get new internet )
Back to top Go down
https://embgaming.forumotion.co.uk
Ben Dover

Ben Dover

PostSubject: Re: Ben Dover Application   Ben Dover Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:25 am

Hey guys. I enjoyed playing with some of you my first day. Unfortunately since then, I simply haven't had the time to play MW3 or anything much at all.

I have more time to play now, and I'm eager to pick up shooting people in the face again Smile
Back to top Go down
Conjekt

Conjekt

PostSubject: Re: Ben Dover Application   Ben Dover Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:59 pm

Good to hear you're back. Most of your trial period have been used on your little break so you have to hurry up and show us what you got Smile
Back to top Go down
iCryGaming

iCryGaming

PostSubject: Re: Ben Dover Application   Ben Dover Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:18 pm

As Alex said your away time needs to be used to show us that you wanna play with us and have interest in the clan. Which would also mean writing a line here and there on the forums which i have not really seen any action on from your side. But hope you get in and show some more interest and initiative which is also something i would like to point out from other new members to EMB as there has been a lack of interest from the entire EMB community of our 11 strong Smile

Hope to see more from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Conjekt

Conjekt

PostSubject: Re: Ben Dover Application   Ben Dover Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:32 am

Sup Ben, I'm happy to inform you that you've been accepted as a member of EMB!!

So welcome to the squad! Smile
Back to top Go down
Diomedes
Admin
Diomedes

PostSubject: Re: Ben Dover Application   Ben Dover Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:45 am

Welcome!!

Back to top Go down
https://embgaming.forumotion.co.uk
iCryGaming

iCryGaming

PostSubject: Re: Ben Dover Application   Ben Dover Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Congratyoufuckinglations Welcome to the squad....

Your steam name has officially been pimped with [EMB] king
Back to top Go down
Ben Dover

Ben Dover

PostSubject: Re: Ben Dover Application   Ben Dover Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:42 am

sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben Dover Application   Ben Dover Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben Dover Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EatMyBulletGaming :: Apply to EMB-
Jump to: