EatMyBulletGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EatMyBulletGaming

EMB Gaming Squad

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lindq application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lindq

Lindq application :) Empty
PostSubject: Lindq application :)   Lindq application :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:43 am

Name: Timm
Steam name: timm2
In-game name: Lindq
Occupation: Studying last year in highschool and going to take a HH education after a year off from school which is a one year education only involving buisness and economy to resolve wether i wants to get a university degree in buisness and economy or wont Smile
What times do you game?: Mostly in the evening after school and homeworks Smile sometimes at 18-19 and sometimes at 20-21 Smile those sometimes is because of my passion for playing football which is roughly 3-4 times a week Smile
Do you have a mic?: Yes, but i rarely use it unless its on vent or ts Smile
Do you have TS3? (If not you will need it): Will get it as the first thing Smile
What games do you play? (MMORPG/RPG/FPS): I have played WoW but got tired of it Smile so now im mostly playing poker, MW3 and Football Manager 2012 Smile and when Diablo 3 hits the market i will have a go at that aswell as i grew up playing diablo Razz
What other platforms do you play?: I only play FIFA 12 on PS3 and Xbox with my friends Smile
Additional comments: Ask me Smile I'm ready to answer more questions you might have Smile

Your History

How long have you been playing PC?: Ouch.. That's a difficult question Smile I must say that I've played computer for many years now Smile
When did you start the call of duty series?: August 2011 Smile
Have you ever played with a squad before? (If ans. is no, please disregard the questions on squad): I've played CS 1,6 and CZ many years aswell Smile so ofc I've tried to play with a squad not ultra serious though but more for the social aspect of being part of a clan Smile
What squad(s)?: Havent played in squads in MW3 or MW2 for that matter Smile
Why did you leave?: ......
Have you ever played competitive gaming?: No Smile But when I'm good enough i would love to give it a go Smile
Additional comments: I'm mostly looking for a clan because i find it hard to start any social connection ingame Smile I hope you guys will welcome me Smile

Current Information

What Call Of Duty do you play most?: Modern Warfare 3? Razz otherwise Team Deathmatch since i'm still quite new to the Modern Warfare series Smile But i would love to try diffrent things
What is your K/D? (On average): I have a K/D ratio on 1.28 Smile
What is your favourite weapon?(MW3): I'm currently using ACR 6.8 with red dot sight and kick profiency Smile But as I'm only in level 63 i havent tried every weapon in the game but i prefer assault rifles Razz
What is your favourite map? (MW3): I love small maps like Arkaden, Dome, Mission and Village Smile
What gametype do you most play?: FPS or MMORPG Smile
Which position do you prefer? (Rusher, Camper, Defender etc.): I like to play with my head Razz Meaning that if i know a player will rush the corner in the next few seconds I'll wait but im not camping but not rushing wildly Razz so i would say that im kinda overall Razz
What class are you most likely to take? (Sniper, Assault, LMG, SMG): Assault as mentioned above^^
Additional comments: Again Smile ask me if you think im lacking info Smile

Media Information

If you do not have a youtube account please disregard this section and move on
What is your YouTube channel? (Please link)
What types of videos do you upload?:
What types of videos can you produce for EMB?:
How often can you upload a video to the EMB channel?:
Do you edit?:
Do you do GFX?:
Additional comments: I've choosen not to answer these quiestion sinco its a no to all of them Razz

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join EMB?: I'd like to play with someone and be social and ofc try myself at a higher level Razz
What do you expect from EMB?: Sociallity Razz
Where did you hear about us from?: I saw a post on mw3-forum Smile

I would love to join you guys Smile so please accept me and lets have some fun? Razz
Back to top Go down
Diomedes
Admin
Diomedes

PostSubject: Re: Lindq application :)   Lindq application :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:47 am

Hey welcome to the forums Smile

Good luck in your application!!
Back to top Go down
https://embgaming.forumotion.co.uk
Lindq

PostSubject: Re: Lindq application :)   Lindq application :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:55 am

Thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Conjekt

Conjekt

PostSubject: Re: Lindq application :)   Lindq application :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 am

Thank you for showing an interest in our squad!

Your application has been reviewed and you have been given a two week trial.
This is to get a feel for the squad, make sure you are satisfied with us and that we are satisfied with you!
It also allows us to evaluate your abilities and attributes.
Your trial period is from 23/12/2011 to 06/01/2012
I will evaluate different qualities such as: activity on forums and in-game; your participation on ventrilo; and your general attitude aswell as other qualities.
to pass the two-week trial you must: be active on forums, in-game and with the squad, striclty abide by our rules and have a great time Very Happy

You will be invited to our steam group and from there you can add all the members to your friend list Smile
Your clan tag will be [EMBr], because you are on a trial Smile

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Conjekt
Lindq

PostSubject: Re: Lindq application :)   Lindq application :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:44 am

Thanks alot!! Wink You wont regret it Smile
Back to top Go down
Joens

Joens

PostSubject: Re: Lindq application :)   Lindq application :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Welcome to the squad, hope you'll enjoy your stay!

I think we should give Lindq a few more days for the try outs due to the holidays.
Back to top Go down
http://mario.joens.se
iRonshaft

iRonshaft

PostSubject: Re: Lindq application :)   Lindq application :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:24 pm

allready played like 5 hours with this bad boy and my first impressions is very good.

even tho he havnt played cod for that long you can see he got a lot of gun skill...

he has no mic yet, but think he will try getting one soon.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironshizzle
Lindq

PostSubject: Re: Lindq application :)   Lindq application :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:25 am

Thanks iRon! Very Happy I just got some money and giftcards this christmas eve Smile so im heading to the stores this tuesday but i cant use it before wedensday when im sitting with "hopefully" a massive hangover due to a great christmas lunch with my classmates! Smile
Back to top Go down
Conjekt

Conjekt

PostSubject: Re: Lindq application :)   Lindq application :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Congratulations Timm! You are officially a member of EMB!
You are a great player and definitely have some, as Max put it, "Neon moments" xD
Yeah you are a great player and we would love to have you in our team.
Welcome! Smile

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Conjekt
Diomedes
Admin
Diomedes

PostSubject: Re: Lindq application :)   Lindq application :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Welcome to the ranks of EMB!

Lindq

PostSubject: Re: Lindq application :)   Lindq application :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:58 am

THANKS ALOT!! Very Happy Just came home from a trip with my class Wink Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lindq application :)   Lindq application :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lindq application :)
Page 1 of 1