EatMyBulletGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EatMyBulletGaming

EMB Gaming Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So who's YouTubing it up and who isn't?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diomedes
Admin
Diomedes

So who's YouTubing it up and who isn't? Empty
PostSubject: So who's YouTubing it up and who isn't?   So who's YouTubing it up and who isn't? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:23 am

Just thought it would be easier to get this down !

Who is going to be helping the EMB YouTube channel? If you intend to upload , please say which type of videos you intend to upload.

I'll start off:

Commentaries and Clips for montages etc Smile

Also, this is the series iRonshaft and I have come up with so far, if you have any comments on them or want to add anything or have any other ideas please comment below:

The Bloopers ! (Fails, mistakes and all that - just to show we're average gamers and we're not all perfect like FaZe and other such clans make themselves out to be)
Road to ESL (A series of our scrims with call outs and such - name is in debate)
How to play like an EMB Member (Just every so often a small mini-tage of clips members have that we can throw together and upload. Maybe different editors can edit each time etc)

Aswell as commentaries and clantages will be uploaded. Perhaps individual series or dual-series between a couple of members!
Back to top Go down
https://embgaming.forumotion.co.uk
Conjekt

Conjekt

So who's YouTubing it up and who isn't? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So who's YouTubing it up and who isn't?   So who's YouTubing it up and who isn't? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:30 am

That's some really good suggestions, well, i wouldn't mind uploading videos, i just don't know what to upload. I mean, it wouldn't fit in if i posted Photoshop stuff on the gaming channel... Oh wait, maybe speed-arts? or doesn't that fit in either? i don't know Razz
You tell me!

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Conjekt

So who's YouTubing it up and who isn't?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EatMyBulletGaming :: General Discussion :: Media and GFX-
Jump to: