EatMyBulletGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EatMyBulletGaming

EMB Gaming Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MW3 Application by zer0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zer0

MW3 Application by zer0 Empty
PostSubject: MW3 Application by zer0   MW3 Application by zer0 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:26 am

Name: Ali
Steam name: dar3turn
In-game name: zer0
What times do you game?: Pretty much all my sparetime.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you have TS3? (If not you will need it): Yes
What games do you play? (MMORPG/RPG/FPS): World of Warcraft, CS:S, Imvu, MW3
What other platforms do you play?: PS3
Additional comments:

Your History
How long have you been playing PC?: lol, since i was a little child .. idk for sure.
When did you start the call of duty series?: When Modern Warfare 1 was released in 2007
Have you ever played with a squad before? (If ans. is no, please disregard the questions on squad): I have never been playing in a Squad in MW3 before but have been a very good CS:S player and been attending to alot of Events and Lan parties in Denmark.
What squad(s)?: xRules, SIGMA, Mod-eSport, pickME and some more.
Why did you leave?: The main reason was because of the activity. Someday a player will get inactive for sure, and this seemed to happend often when i was playing in CS:S teams and another common reason is because some players quitted the team, because we didnt an event.
Have you ever played competitive gaming?: Like i said, i have been playing Events and been to alot of Lan parties. So the answer is yes.
Additional comments:

Current Information
What Call Of Duty do you play most?: I only play Modern Warfare 3 nowadays.
What is your K/D? (On average): 1.4
What is your favourite weapon?(MW3): Can't say for sure, but the MSR is my favourite Sniper riffle.
What is your favourite map? (MW3): umm, cant say for sure but i think i like Hardhat the most.
What gametype do you most play?: Demolition and S&D
Which position do you prefer? (Rusher, Camper, Defender etc.): Rusher / Defender
What class are you most likely to take? (Sniper, Assault, LMG, SMG): LMG & Sniper
Additional comments:

Media Information
If you do not have a youtube account please disregard this section and move on
What is your YouTube channel? (Please link): youtube.com/user/rec0ilgfx
What types of videos do you upload?: SpeedArt and GFX Related stuff.
What types of videos can you produce for EMB?: SpeedArts
How often can you upload a video to the EMB channel?: Once a week.
Do you edit?: No
Do you do GFX?: I am a good Photoshoper, i work as a Moderator of EyeVisual and are earning small amounts of money on my work.
Additional comments:

Additional Questions
Why do you want to join EMB?: Because i wanna play with and versus skilled players and for increasing my skills in the game. I do also wanna join because of the nice players thats in the Squad and because i wanna make new friends and enjoy the game even more than i allready do.
What do you expect from EMB?: A friendly and competitive gaming squad with skilled players.
Where did you hear about us from?: Google
Additional comments:
Back to top Go down

MW3 Application by zer0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EatMyBulletGaming :: Apply to EMB-
Jump to: