EatMyBulletGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EatMyBulletGaming

EMB Gaming Squad

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EMB - 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diomedes
Admin
Diomedes

EMB - 2011 Empty
PostSubject: EMB - 2011   EMB - 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:25 am

I think it's safe to say, that EMB is only a tag we put at the front of our names. I think, I hope im wrong, but I am the only one still motivated to keep EMB underway. Currently, I feel it's 90% of my content on our channel ( I have a commentary and a personal series to be uploaded), I am the only one recruiting, fulfilling the squads needs and paying for our facilities and running the website. This is the reason I stopped EMB back in March 2011, I do not enjoy running EMB by myself with every sole responsibility on me. I feel that the squad relies on me to keep it going, when everyone should impose their own weight and responsibility to running the squad. People are expecting results from the squad, events, social on teamspeak, playing together - they expect me to make it happen. I have tried to encourage people to be more active, to play together but at the end of the day, it's not me who should be making the extra mile, it's each individual and member.

Moreover, if I am spending this much time and dedication on a squad and it's youtube channel, then I will stop and spend the time and dedication on my personal channel because I don't feel the need to pull everyone's weight.

Therefore, I am 99% I am closing EMB for the last and final time. If I do decide to do this, there is no come-back as I intend to join another squad, probably a youtube squad on MW3, PC.

I am not 100% sure yet, and EMB is currently still online and running, this is just my thought and intentions. It makes me sad to say such a thing, but it's true. Because at the end of the day, I am here to have fun too and I would rather be in an atmosphere where other people are doing the same thing as me.

If you have any comments to make, please post, but keep it civil. Unless radical change is happening then EMB will close, however, I have the feeling everyone feels the same as me.

iRonshaft

iRonshaft

EMB - 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMB - 2011   EMB - 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Sorry I fell asleep yesterday so we couldnt discuss it further.

I completely understand how you feel bro! You are the guy making everything work behind the scenes and you are so fucking good at it. But its not a job that is carried by one person.

I think my problem is that I value my own youtube channel more. Maybe thats dumb, but danish commentaries is my thing. Also I acually play LoL more than mw3, because I dont think mw3 is THAT great. Then the reason for me to stay should be the social aspect. And I like that. Just that that isnt enough for me to put hours of work into the clan, for the social experience.

argh this sucks, but I think its inevitably were we are heading...

Sadface & internet hugs Sad

Ben Dover

Ben Dover

EMB - 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMB - 2011   EMB - 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:40 am

I don't know about the youtube channel and all that stuff, that's not really my cop of tea.

But as a clan playing together, maybe it would be an idea to try and find a night or two when a lot of people have time to be online. Do some pub bashing or some funny private matches, maybe some other games now and then. Black ops zombies might be fun, never got deep into that.
Sunday nights maybe, can't imagine many people having something to do then.

Just so people get online at the same times and do shit together
Back to top Go down
Joens

Joens

EMB - 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMB - 2011   EMB - 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:25 am

I know what you mean :/ I'm sad to say that I'm not that motivated my self because I got pretty tired of MW3 quite fast,
and now that I work Mon - Fri I don't really feel that I have that much time for the clan as I have a real social life as well.

I like all of you in the clan and we always (almost) have fun while playing together, maybe a clan isn't what we all need
to keep playing together, maybe we all should just play with each other when we feel like it.

That's my thoughts on things.

iCryGaming

iCryGaming

EMB - 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMB - 2011   EMB - 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:09 am

if i dont recall i got several of the people in the clan or have had people want to apply but they were too young. i have exams and am leaving to go back home for a month so i dont see how im ment to be uber active as we weeks back. I;ll help out with everything once im back but it does seem like the clan is dead. I had something to look forwards to since people said they wanted to play scrim but i was sick of it and chasing people down so im kinda taking a break from mw3 and having some fun with friends and doing the occasional studying for the exams. and i dont see how 90% of the stuff on youtube is yours since its my gameplay iron and i also did the commentary, theres tyras and yoshis vid then theres ellas thing or whatever there is so i dont see how that would be 90% your doing, but okay if you say so. The thing i find funny is its the EMB channel and the first thing people see when they come to the channel is your name and a video of you that just makes me lol.
Back to top Go down
Diomedes
Admin
Diomedes

EMB - 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMB - 2011   EMB - 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:02 am

iCryGaming wrote:
if. and i dont see how 90% of the stuff on youtube is yours since its my gameplay iron and i also did the commentary, theres tyras and yoshis vid then theres ellas thing or whatever there is so i dont see how that would be 90% your doing, but okay if you say so. The thing i find funny is its the EMB channel and the first thing people see when they come to the channel is your name and a video of you that just makes me lol.

I edited Ella's stuff for her, the only things that aren't mine is Yoshi's comm, I also took part in the commetnary. I have another commentary to upload (which i uploaded to my personal channel instead) and a personal minute'tage series to upload aswell as an OCE clip. So therefore, 90% of content is mine as no one else will be uploading. That's because no one cares anymore, so i'll take the chance to self-promote my channel since it's just starting off and I don't see the need to waste all the hard work. I apologise for the first thing they see if my intro ... lol.

iCryGaming

iCryGaming

EMB - 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMB - 2011   EMB - 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:15 am

yay EMB 1.0 all over again seeing as this is EMB 2.0. dont even know why we got into the youtube thing anyway. was way too rushed and not planed nor thought out. but w/e im going on holz so see whats happened when i come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EMB - 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMB - 2011   EMB - 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EMB - 2011
Page 1 of 1